A Brief Description
Our church is organized through the authority of the United Methodist Church. Our members come from a variety of denominational and religious backgrounds. All are welcome to come hear the word of God!
The church was formed in Randle (in an area then known as Vance) in 1890. It has a proud tradition of serving God through serving the community, a tradition which has continued to today.
The current minister is Dennis Degener, who has been with the church since 1978. He is an ordained elder in the United Methodist Church and a certified counselor by the American Association of Pastoral Counselors.
We completed construction on our new church building in September, 2009. We are now located at 116 Kindle Road, Randle WA, one block from US Highway 12, near the Randle Clinic and White Pass Elementary School.
Our Sunday morning worship service is at 9:30 AM. We center our worship around the set of scriptures that can be found in the Revised Common Lectionary that is used by many churches. We celebrate Holy Communion at least once a month, usually on the first Sunday of each month.
We are a community of people seeking the life-giving power of Christ in our lives and are called by God to:
- welcome people of all ages and backgrounds into a fellowship of love and acceptance
- nurture and encourage each other’s unique spiritual growth
- renew our faith in Christ by sharing in worship, prayer, study, and fellowship
- develop, explore, and express our faith
- live as servants of God in the world
- support efforts in our community to enrich the social, physical, emotional, intellectual, and spiritual health of its residents